- Margery Keasler: Licensed Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbal Practitioner
- Board Certified: Acupuncture
- Licensed Acupuncturist: State of Vermont
- Successfully helping patients since 1998
- Trained in China
- General practice with a specialty in women’s health issues
- Certification: National Clean Needle Technique
- Hospital Privileges: Fletcher Allen Health Care
The World Health Organization recognizes over 43 conditions that are successfully treated by Acupuncture.
(See About Acupuncture for a list of commonly treated maladies.)
“..there’s increasing evidence for the validity of acupuncture.”
—World Health Organization
What does Acupuncture treat?
- Neurological disorders
Migraines, chronic headaches (Click for more neurological disorders treated)
- Musculoskeletal disorders
Arthritis, sciatica, back pain (Click for more musculoskeletal disorders treated)
- Respiratory System disorders
Allergies, common cold and flu, sinus (Click for more respiratory symptom disorders)
- Gastrointestinal disorders
Irritable bowel syndrome, acute and chronic colitis (Click for more gastrointestinal disorders)
- Gynecological disorders
P. M. S. , menopause, painful periods (Click for more gynecological disorders)
- Psychological Disorders
Depression, anxiety (Click for more psychological disorders)
See About Acupuncture for a list of more diseases I treat.
Things you should know about Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine:
- Acupuncture is a fast, effective, non-invasive method of treatment for your health concerns both chronic and acute.
- Acupuncture has far fewer side effects than conventional medical treatment.
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine treats the underlying cause of illness, it does not just alleviate symptoms.
The benefits of Acupuncture are astounding, see why so many people are turning to this wonderful Medicine. Experience for yourself:
- Increased vitality and stamina
- An immediate sense of calm and relaxation at your first treatment
- Improved quality of sleep
- Get sick less often and recover more quickly
- Experience significant improvement or complete disappearance of symptoms
- A heightened sense of well being and control
- Increase longevity and combat stress
Only the best top grade herbal formulas used.
- Insurance and Workmens’ comp accepted.
- Flexible hours.
- Reasonable rates.